Sun tan! A usual term to define the darkening of skin under long duration of exposure under sunlight. Even if you are in beach holidays or going out for day by day work purpose, blunt defenselessness of sunlight becomes common in today’s life. Sun tanned not only denies beauty but also procure health hazard of skins in the long run. There are plenty of skin tan removal products in the market but this article would be applicable to you if you are looking for safe natural sun tan removal ingredients to try at home.
Sun tan removal mask
All you need for preparing a sun tan removal mask are –
- Gram flour
Preparation of sun tan removal mask
- Extract juices from tomato. You will need one table spoon full of fresh tomato juice.
- Squeeze lemon juice, one table spoon full of lemon juice will be enough to prepare the mask.
- Take a bowl to mix freshly extract tomato juice, lemon juice with gram flour.
- Stir until it get smooth;
- Now add one table spoon full of yogurt with the mixture and stir more.
- Lastly add one table spoon full of honey with your mask.
Before applying this sun tan removal face mask, you need to exfoliate the skin first with a scrub. After scrubbing, wash cleanly and then apply the sun tan removal face mask gently with a brush.
Leave in the skin for 20 to 30 minutes.
While removing the mask, gently massage the drying mask in the skin for 2-3 minutes.
First rinse with lukewarm water to remove all traces of the face mask. Afterwards, wash with normal cool water.
Apply moisturizer after using the sun tan removal face mask.
For better result, use twice a week in the first stage. Once the tan started diminishing, use the face mask in every fifteen days. If you have to go to direct sun exposure frequently, use the face mask once in a week regularly.