Bleaching is a process by which we take an attempt to skin brightening. It lightens up the skin complexion. People are prone to use chemical substances or products that contain artificial chemicals for skin brightening. But artificial or chemical bleaching of skin can produce irritation and cause eruption of blisters or scars. Artificial bleaching also dries up the skin which eventually produces artificial wrinkles.
Here we are trying to give you some beauty tips which are helpful for skin brightening in a natural way.
Skin brightening Honey Pack
Honey contains the lightening agent whether it is for the skin or hair. You can lighten up the dark skin by using honey packs. Honey can be used in two ways…
- Take several drops of honey in your finger tips. Message in your face in circular motion from bottom of the face to the top.
- Gently continue the message until it become sticky.
- You will some heat running through your face while messaging which means the blood circulation has increased.
- Rinse with lukewarm water lightly. Don’t rub hard.
Yogurt Pack For Skin Brightening
Yogurt contains lactic acid which contains the lightening agent. Yogurt can be used in several ways.
- Take a tablespoon of simple yogurt and message gently in your face.
- Message up to five minutes and leave it in the skin for another five minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Another way to use yogurt is to mix it with honey. Mix several drops of honey with yogurt and then message gently in your face and neck.
- Mix yogurt with some lemon juice and message gently.
- All these packs can be used every day.
Aloe Vera Skin Brightening Pack
Aloe Vera has been used as a beauty product since immemorial. It is a desert plant that grows with almost no water and contains immense moisture inside its leaf.
- Cut an aloe Vera leaf in the middle or carefully peel off the outer layer of the leaf.
- Squeeze the jelly like substance inside the leaf.
- Mash it and it become like a thick jelly.
Apply all over the face and leave it until it become dry before washing.
Lemon juice with honey Pack
Lemon juice when mixed with honey becomes a rich bleaching substance. It can be used for skin brightening.
- Take two tea spoonful of lemon juice and one tea spoonful of honey.
- Mix well and apply with cotton all over.
- Leave it until it get dry in open air and rinse thoroughly.
- Lemon juice and honey mixture can cause slight irritation in some skin types. If you notice any sort of irritation then you should avoid this mask and try others.