To own beautiful flawless skin doesn’t only mean to be the face skin, this inevitably includes hands and leg as well. Wrinkles, dryness of hands even upset us more in everyday life. So it pays back to have some time to protect skin of your hands. Like face mask, hand mask is also a component of the beauty routine, for which one would feel grateful after a while.
Potato-honey hand mask
Potatoes when applied raw, make skin dry, which is not suitable for dry skin; here we are going to use boiled potatoes as one of the elements of the above mentioned mask.
- Boil a few small potatoes and mash them with a fork.
- Add one table spoon of olive oil with the mashed potato.
- Add quarter tea spoon of honey with rest of the ingredients.
- Mash and mix well to produce an even mask.
- Apply the mask in the back of your hand including fingers with a brush.
- Leave for 15 to 20 minutes before washing.
This mask can be stored in the refrigerator for about a month. Use the mask once in a week for best outcome. If you have severely distorted hand skin, it is preferable to use the mask 2/3 times weekly for several months.
Boiled potatoes reserve moisturizer within and when taken in the mask along with honey, it encloses ultimate moist to let your hand skin soak what it requires to become wrinkles and edges free that tend to grow whether for excessive exposure to dirt, sunlight or due to aging process.
In the above mentioned mask for skin hand, instead of boiled, mashed potatoes, you can also use ripe bananas. Ripe bananas also reserve high quality natural moisturizer and also can be used in any skin types whether it be dry, oily or mixed tone and in any season.