Wrinkles are quite familiar yet embarrassing phenomenon of skin. Some wrinkles are common as they form with the aging process of skin. Premature or excess wrinkles are after effects of prolong sun burn, excessive stress or weight reduction programs. In modern dermatological process, wrinkles are tried to be removed by laser and cosmetic surgeries. Now we are trying to provide you some natural processes to work out; let help yourself with some natural wrinkle remedy.
Nature has supplied what we are looking for in times of need and when we have knowledge about it, we can find our own solution at home. Let have a look among your daily commodities to find out some natural wrinkle remedy.
Mashed potato as natural wrinkle remedy
Wrinkles primarily cause due to inner dryness of skin. The first thing you have to do to prevent dryness of skin is to supply adequate moisture into the skin. Potatoes are the most available ingredient in your home and fortunately contain enough natural moisture to soften skin.
- Take several potatoes and boil them in water unless it becomes softened.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add some milk cream with it.
- Massage the mixture properly in your skin especially upon the surface in which wrinkles are already visible.
- Milk cream is high in moisture and tends to make your skin greasy; so those who have problems of acne may avoid applying milk cream in facial area.
- Milk cream itself work as a natural wrinkle remedy in case of dry skin.
- If your skin is typically dry in nature, massage milk cream in every alternate day.
Powdered pulse and sour curd as natural wrinkle remedy
Powdered pulses (you can find it in grocery shop) are widely used in Indian culture as beauty pack. Powdered pulse does not only clean but also tan your skin naturally.
- Mix necessary amount of sour curd with it so that it become a thick paste;
- Apply all over your face and neck with a brush (a foundation brush can serve the purpose);
- Leave it for twenty minutes;
- Wash the skin with lukewarm water first;
- Lastly wash away with cool water properly.
Banana face pack as natural wrinkle remedy
Ripe bananas are rich in vitamins, minerals and anti – oxidants that protect the skin from wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mash two ripe bananas into thick paste. Apply over the whole wrinkled area and the surrounding;
- Adding some honey with the banana paste will increase the level of moisture and minerals of this pack;
- Leave it for at least 20 to 30 minutes;
- Wash with lukewarm water first and then cool water.
Correction of diet and drinking a lot of water on daily basis will help to protect skin from randomly formed wrinkles. Water will moisten the inner level of your skin which prevents dryness. Dry skin tends to get flaky and in the end form wrinkles.