Owning beautiful skin is the first step to beautification and it does not cost too much money. Sometimes it would be great to know and apply natural ways to enhance beauty. Natural face masks are all there to reduce pores and brightening up the skin tone – here is how these are to be used.
Turmeric, lemon natural face masks
To keep the skin glowing and hydrated turmeric face mask is all you can try at home. The turmeric added with little bit of lemon is a great natural face mask for acne-prone skin as well.
- Take 2 tablespoon of grounded oats;
- 1 teaspoon of pure organic honey;
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder;
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Wash face with clean water before applying the face mask. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash off.
The mask causes a yellow stint in the face. Do not use face wash to remove the stint. It will lessen after several washes.
This is a great natural face mask to peel-off dirt, impurities and unwanted facial hair. No matter how much cosmetic stores are studded with chemical peel-off products, it is not safe to use all these as they can cause subtle damage to the skin over the time.
- Whisk one egg white and add one-half teaspoon of gram flour;
- Beat these properly to make an even mixture;
- Apply in the face skin and leave it for 20 minutes or until get dry;
- Now peel off the mask and wash out.
- Remove the mask in a motion started downward from upward and in circular patches.
- Use moisturizer after the mask.
You can also use corn flour if gram flour is not available right then. Repeat the mask two to three times a week if you want to remove facial hairs.