It’s quite normal to lose a certain amount of hair each time you brush. The average person loses between forty to hundred strands per day. If you are losing more your hair becomes thin gradually and you need to go under some hair regrowth treatment. Hair regrowth natural remedy is the best hair loss solutions that we can provide you in this content.
Massaging – an effective hair regrowth natural remedy
Very often, partial baldness or thinness of hair is not a result of the hair follicle dying, but rather the result of a tight scalp through which the hair has difficulty in growing.
Therefore it is duly important to give the scalp a good daily massage with the pads of the fingers or a hand vibrator to keep it loose and increase the flow of blood to the hair follicles. Thus massaging is a powerful and effective hair regrowth natural remedy.
Yoga students who can stand in their heads for five minutes a day get similar results.
Honey and oil mixture as hair regrowth natural remedy
Our grandmothers gave us yet another recipe, one for encouraging hair growth which can be considered as an easy but effective hair regrowth natural remedy.
- Mix few drops of honey with coconut oil;
- Massage it on the scalp;
- Cover your head for two hours;
- Wash it with a suitable shampoo and rinse properly.
Do not take much honey in your mixture unless you want lighter toned hair because honey contains lightening agents in it.
Castor oil as hair regrowth natural remedy
- Castor oil can also help to regrow your hair naturally.
- Take necessary amount of castor oil with proportion to the amount of your hair.
- Massage gently into the scalp; castor oil is thick and stickier than other usable oils.
- Cover your head with a shower cap for at least two hours or you can also message it at night before sleep to wash out in the morning.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply this method twice a week; it would be one of the finest hair regrowth natural remedies.
Egg as hair regrowth natural remedy
Eggs are rich in protein; protein helps in formation of new hair.
- Take one or two eggs (according to the amount of your hair) and beat them properly.
- Mix two spoon of extra – virgin olive oil in it.
- Massage the egg pack in the scalp as well as all through your hair.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap for at least two hours.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- You need not wash it with shampoo at the very day. It would be good if you shampoo it in the next day so that your scalp and hair absorb the extracts of the pack fully.