When hair follicles fail to receive enough moisture or cannot retain moistures, hair strands become dry and frizzy easily causing lifeless damaged hair. Dry hair treatment is quite a difficult issue for most people as dry tresses are breakable and prone to split ends.
Most of us have knowledge that egg is one of the greatest food ingredients that can be used in hair treatment thus it is cracking for dry hair treatment as well. In fact egg is a best natural hair product to use safely in any condition. Here is how you can get started with eggs only.
Solo egg mask for dry hair treatment
1. Take at least 2 eggs to break in a bowl.
2. Beat it properly to make a smooth foam.
3. Mix 2 to 3 table spoon of lemon juice in the egg mix.
4. Now slowly massage your scalp with the egg mix then apply in the hair strands also from top to bottom of hair.
5. Secure the masked hair with a shower cap for an hour or so.
6. Rinse with cool water. It is preferable not to shampoo immediately rather to let the moisture soak in hair for a day.
Egg and olive oil hair pack for dry hair treatment
Olive oil is rich in vitamin A and E helping to protect the keratin of hair strands along with moisture and nourish hair follicles.
1. Stir 2 to 3 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with whisked eggs (2).
2. Massage gently on scalp with finger tips. Afterwards massage the musk on hair strands also from top to bottom.
3. Cover the hair with shower cap for an hour before rinsing off with cool water.
4. One can also replace olive oil with pure organic coconut oil. Coconut oil is also rich with fatty acids and full of moisture helps preventing breakage when hair become dry.
5. Apply the musk twice a week for best dry hair treatment.
6. This oil and egg musk also provide nutrition to scalp if you have natural dry hair all along.
7. In case of severe damaged hair, repeat the procedure twice in a week until you completely get rid of the trouble.
This egg and olive oil hair musk is a best natural hair product to rejuvenate rough hair that became dull and frizzy.