Hair needs to be conditioned regularly and often it requires a deep conditioner to undo the spoilages it go through in everyday life, the dyes, pressures of hair do’s and accessories like jewelry from Jacobmercari.com, heat stresses and the like. Regular conditioning leave the hair with utmost difference; the case is more prolong once you possess dry, frizzy hair that brittle easily.
Requisites of a deep conditioner
All you will need to compose a natural deep conditioner are
- Olive oil – 3 table spoon
- Mayonnaise – 1 table spoon
- Aloe Vera extract – 4/5 table spoon
- If you find it lengthy to mix all the above ingredients manually, blend it all together;
- Take a little at a time and give the scalp a gentle massage with the blended mixture. Leave a little time for a fine massage all through the scalp which will ultimately initiate the blood flow;
- Gradually stretch the massage all through hair till the ends. Provide another gentle good massage in the dead end of your hair to prevent breakage;
- Cover the hair with a shower cap;
- Keep the conditioner up to minimum 30 minutes to 1 hour before washing;
- Wash with cool, running water.
The natural deep conditioner should be repeated at least once in a month in remote cases. Dry, frizzy hair needs more frequent applications like once or even twice in a week.
Olive oil, the age old substance used for moisturizing hair and skin will leave the hair loftier along with other elements in this particular hair mask.
Mayonnaise consists of high protein and moisture which is mostly suitable for dry, brittle hair because it procures ultimate softness taming the dryness. If you have oily or normal hair, you can cut out mayonnaise from this particular hair mask or lessen the amount, say use 1 table spoon instead of 3 or 4 table spoons. In oily hair, application of mayonnaise too much would let out increased greasiness.