Excessive exposure to ultra – violet ray causes various problems in the skin texture. When oily skin is exposed under sun for long time, acne and pimples can rise with dark spots regarded as hyper pigmentation. Ultra – violet ray cause wrinkles in the dry skin with sun burn spots. Here we are trying to provide you some of the natural home made packs as solution for sunburn skin.
Solution for sun burn skin is not that easy. First of all you should use sunscreen cream or lotion before going into the sun which is beneficial to protect your skin from the direct exposure of sunlight. But ultimately if sun burns do occur, what will you do to revive your skin condition? Here we can suggest you several easy natural process to remove the effects of sun burn and these can be regarded as the safe natural solution for sun burned skin which can bring back the previous skin tone.
Tomato Paste As Solution For Sunburn Skin
- Take the pulp of a ripe tomato and squeeze it to make a smooth mix.
- Apply all over the sun burned area of skin and leave it for twenty minutes or so.
- Rinse thoroughly with splash of water.
- You can use this face pack in every alternate day.
Solution For Sunburn Skin Through Applying Watermelon Juice
- Watermelon has very soothing effect upon the body. Squeeze a piece of watermelon for some fresh juice.
- Apply with a cotton ball and leave it until it become dry in open air.
- Wash gently.
Sour Curd Pack As Solution For Sunburn Skin
- Sour curd tone the sun burned skin naturally.
- If you have stored sour curd in the refrigerator, take a spoonful from that and apply all over the skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes before washing.
Red Lentil Pack As Solution For Sunburn Skin
- Red lentil helps to rejuvenate the skin even after extreme sun burns.
- Take two spoon full of red lentils and soak it with water.
- When it gets soaked with water, make a smooth paste.
- You can a few drops of honey with it.
- Apply in skin with a foundation brush.
- Leave it for twenty minutes and rinse with cool water.
Sandalwood Pack As Solution For Sunburn Skin
- Sandalwood is an ancient beauty enhancing product. Take a spoon full of sandalwood powder and make paste with cucumber juice.
- Apply in thin layer all over the area in which you want and leave it until it become slightly dry.
- Rinse thoroughly with normal water.