Noticing around, you would probably find out how considerable amount of people have been leaning towards home grown elements for skin lightening. Instead of the fabricated agents, it is obviously safer and easier to use everyday ingredients at home for requisite and desirable nourishment of skin.
Coffee – whether you are an admirer of it or not or however dusky it is in appearance, it contains adequate beneficial for skin lightening when used in face packs in appropriate ways.
Here we are suggesting some of the methods to make masks and apply grounded coffee.
- Take 1 teaspoon of grounded coffee (in readymade jars, coffee are stored a bit of granulated form; take one teaspoon and crush to have fine grounded coffee).
- Add 2 teaspoon (or as much as necessary) plain sour curd to make fine smooth mask.
- Wash face skin with mild facewash to free it from external dirt.
- Apply the mask with a brush and leave for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle several drops of water to moisten the mask first.
- And massage in gentle circular motion while removing; the process will eradicate dead skin cells from the upper layer of skin.
- Rinse with normal water, pat dry and apply moisturizer.
This particular mask provide the natural glow removing dead skin cells. And through skin lightening, it would better the complexion as well.
Honey plus coffee skin lightening face mask
Besides skin lightening, honey fights with various skin ailments and infections.
- Take 1 teaspoon of grounded coffee.
- Mix with 2 teaspoon of honey.
- Leave the mask about 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
Caffeine induced skin protects the outer layer from inflammation and sun burning. Regular application of coffee masks even contribute to reducing puffiness and dark circles around eyes.