Are you tired of wearing concealers every now and then? Because of the staring dark circles around eyes protruding through make up materials is frustrating if you don’t know how to clear them away or at least lessen the complexion. Dark circles around eyes manifest for manifold reasons starting from sleep deprivation, constant stress to normal aging procedure. Whatever the underlying causes are here are several suggested home remedies to ease your weariness.
Argan oil to reduce dark circles around eyes
Argan oil, perhaps the lightest kind of oil to get absorb in the skin; the high vitamin content of the Argan oil restore the natural balance of damaged skin.
- Take a few drops of Argan oil; rub between two fingers to heat up the oil and massage under the eyes.
- Apply preferably at night before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight.
Cucumber for dark circles
Fresh cucumber is another best home remedy for treating dark circles around eyes.
- Cut fresh cucumber into thick slices and keep them in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Place the cool cucumber upon eyes to cover the whole eye area.
- In case of darker circles, apply twice in a day for a week.
Mint leaves for dark circles
Mint leaves are rich in vitamin C that is effective to treat skin troubles including under eye circles.
- Make smooth paste with fresh mint leaves with a small amount of water
- Apply the paste under eyes and leave for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
- Regular application will reduce the under eye circles gradually.
Milk for dark circles
Milk, when administered in cold form, leaves much effectiveness on skin. Besides suppling face skin, milk lightens the skin tone thus beneficial reducing dark circles around eyes.
- Store three to four tea spoon of milk in refrigerator.
- Use cotton swab to apply cold milk around the eyes.
- Wash with normal water after 30 minutes.