Pores render breathing channel for upper surface of skin. However, skin pores are not supposed to be noticed quite visibly except cases where these get enlarged either by incursion of dirt, acnes or aging. Stretched pores, therefore, tend to attract more slimes from outside and cause breakout of blackheads, whiteheads etc. Here we are suggesting several natural pore minimizer face masks helping you to get rid of it easily.
Apple Cider Vinegar natural pore minimizer
Apple cider vinegar is a proved natural ingredient to minimize skin pores and restore PH level of skin.
- Take 3 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar.
- 1 cup of water.
- Pour in a spray bottle and shake well.
- Spray the mixture all over your face after each washing.
- Let it dry before giving moisturizer.
It is recommended not to use Apple Cider Vinegar more than once in a day in dry skin because it dries up the skin in some extent.
Aloe Vera Gel
Various research show Aloe Vera Gel enhance the elasticity of skin and elevate collagen production. Aloe minimizes skin pores by tightening skin surface.
- Extract gel from fresh Aloe Vera leaf;
- Apply the gel in face, neck and leave up to thirty minutes or so;
- If it is convenient, apply some fresh aloe gel at night before going to sleep and wash your face on waking up in the morning.
- The overnight staying of the gel works wonder to soothe and rejuvenate skin texture as well as shrink the enlarged pores.
There are innumerous health and beauty benefits of Aloe Vera apart from working as a natural pore minimizer. The Vitamin A contains in the aloe gel are powerful anti-oxidant that fight free radicles responsible for aging signs on skin. It is also beneficial to for healthy vision. The magnesium stored in Aloe Vera fights to drive away psychological stress thus relieves pressure upon skin; psychological stress impels skin wrinkles and fine lines growing with time.