Different types of hairs do need different variations of treatments to keep the tenure healthy and adorable. Today we are going to stretch some arrangements for managing dry, frizzy hairs with hydrating hair mask and you don’t have to be really an expert at all to prepare them! Just go through the everyday food ingredients and you will have what are needed to incubate a smooth, moisturizing hair mask.
Banana and Honey hydrating hair mask
Banana together with honey could be the perfect hair mask to hydrate dry hair. As honey contains lightening agent in it, it is wise to blend honey with one or several types of essential oils before including in any mask.
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Honey
Blend banana and honey with required amount of water for coming out with a thick paste. Massage the mask from hair roots to strands and let it sit for at least 30 minutes before washing off.
Avocado and Honey mask
Either you contain dry hair naturally or your locks lose moisture and become damaged getting through long winter days, treat it with a healthy hydrating hair mask made of simple ingredients.
- ½ Avocado
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- ¼ teaspoon honey
• Peel off the avocado and mash with a spoon, mix the almond oil and honey to form a thick paste.
• Apply the mask and cover hair with a shower cap to sit the mask for 20 to 30 minutes.
• You can either rinse off with shampoo or let the hair wash off just with water to shampoo a day after.
Spa hydrating hair mask
All you need for a hydrating hair mask are –
- ½ Banana
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, jojoba oil or almond oil.
- Blend all the ingredients with necessary amount of water.
- Strain with a sieve if needed to take the smooth paste of the mixture.
- To serve the hair with spa mask, massage oil prior applying.
- Apply the mask from root to strand of hair.
- Cover with a shower cap for 30 minutes before rinsing off.