The most common of all skin troubles is acne or pimples; people of any age group might come under sufferings of acne. Therefore acne treatment is sometime get unyielding for anyone. The after effect is also quite messy as in majority of cases it leave acne scars.
Here are a few effective home remedies are submitted for our readers as acne treatments.
Peppermint oil as acne treatment
- Take a few drops of peppermint oil.
- Mix with one tea spoon of vitamin E oil.
- Apply the mixture directly in the affected area and let it absorb the skin.
- This mixture can be repeatedly applied after 3 – 4 hours until the acne subside.
- Raw peppermint is also beneficial for acne treatment and to reduce acne scars.
- Take a handful of peppermint leaf;
- Make a paste with necessary amount of water;
- Apply the mixture in the troubled areas and also upon acne scars if there is any.
- Let it dry before rinsing.
Tea tree essential oil for acne treatment
- 1-2 drops of tea tree oil.
- Mix with 1 tea spoon of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture in the affected area with a cotton swab.
- Let it dry for several hours.
Apple Cider Vinegar as acne treatment
- Take 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 1 part of water in a container;
- Apply the mixture upon acne troubled areas;
- Leave it for several minute before rinsing with cool water;
- Apple cider vinegar should not be used too often or leave in the skin for more than several minutes because the acid contain in the vinegar would roughen the skin.
Garlic for acne treatment
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- Smash the cloves of garlic with water to make a thick paste;
- Apply directly upon the infected area;
- Garlic can also be used directly without smashing in water;
- Take a clove of garlic and cut in the middle;
- Rub the inner end of the garlic clove upon the acne or pimples;
- Rub softly for few minute.
- The juice of garlic will spread upon the skin;
- Wash with cool water after 20 minutes;
- The antibacterial property of garlic would help to prevent acne infections in the future.
- Garlic is suitable as acne treatment for all skin types.
- Rub some ice upon the skin after washing if it feels like little burning after applying garlic.