Dark circles around eyes and under eye bags are formed on account of a manifold reasons such as sleeplessness, hormonal ups and downs, stress and also for hereditary factors. Leading to some dullness of eyes, dark circles affect overall beauty of face skin.
In this post, we will show the way how we can use a common ingredient to remove under eye dark circles and eye bags as well.
Using baking soda to remove dark circles
Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda has many health as well as beauty benefits. It can be used as anti-inflammatory purpose in skin. Baking soda can be a wonderful element to eliminate under eye dark circles and bags.
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of mild hot water or light tea liquor.
- Take cotton pads and soak them in the solution.
- Place them under the eyes.
- Let seat the solution under the eyes for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing if off.
- Pat dry and apply moisturizer.
In the initial stage, apply the solution every day for a week.
Afterwards, continue to use it once in a week.
Tomato to remove dark circles
Tomatoes are another excellent solution to get rid of dark circles and under eye bags.
- Take one tea spoon of tomato juice and a tea spoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mix with a cotton pad under the eyes.
- Let the mix sit for at least 15 minute before washing out.
- Repeat the remedy once in a day in the initial stage.
- If you have very darkish circles under eyes, repeat applying the solution twice a day.
Tomatoes naturally make skin soft and supple. Drinking tomato juice will also help you to get rid of such common eye troubles. Mix one tea spoon of lemon juice and some mint leaves in the tomato juice for making it tastier.