Hands are the parts of the body that we use most in our life time to deal with every sort of exertion in day to day basis. Although nails are made of dead cells, it does not serve you a lifeless purpose at all. Taking care of nails not only beautify the texture of your hands and feet but also helps you to stay hygienic and healthy. Amidst the busy schedules, it would be rather time consuming and efforting to go for nail cares regularly in beauty salons, therefore home nail care ways are the best option for you to look into.
Step – 1 Of Home Nail Care
You should try a home nail care package for at least twice in a month to keep your nails rather glowing and healthful. First of all, cut your nails in regular basis. If your nails are tend to grow rapidly, trim those once in a week and never ever treat your hand nails with teeth.
Step – 2 Of Home Nail Care
The most common irritation about nails is staining. Excessive use of chemical substances like nail polish and removers cause white or black staining. And girls who do most of the household works suffer from yellow staining in hand nails.
In order to remove any sort of stain in nails you can go through a number of home nail care therapies such as applying lemon juice and apple juice. The following are the methods of using all these simple everyday ingredients.
Lemon Juice For Removing Stain
- Squeeze 4 to 5 table spoon of lemon juice in a small container;
- Dip your finger nails in this solution for 5 minutes;
- wash with lukewarm waters and use moisturizer;
Apple Juice As Stain Remover
- Apple juice is another strong agent to remove stain;
- Take 4 to 5 table spoon of apple juice; use cotton balls to soak the juice and wipe your stained nails;
- Let it dry and wipe several times in the similar procedure;
- Apple peels can also serve the purpose:
- Skin out an apple and rub the peel above nails and all through your hand.
These removers can be used whenever your eyes come to catch some stains in the finger nails or you can make it a routine to use in every fifteen days or twice in a month.
Step – 3 Of Home Nail Care
Apply moisture daily above nails like you apply in your skin.
Use a deep coat of Vaseline above all your nails and surrounding once in a week before going to bed and wipe in the morning. The moisture will soak into the nails to make it even brighter.