People belong to all different types of hairs and hair troubles as well. It is, however, not conceivable for everyone to afford the time and cost of pertaining a hair repair mask in the beauty salons. But you can easily flip over an all homemade mask to get the strength back in the damaged hair at the comfort of home.
Honey and banana hair repair mask
- The honey-banana mask is favorable for repairing dry hair.
- Ripe banana – 1
- Coconut Oil/Almond Oil – 2 table spoon
- Essential Oil (Lavender/Rosemary/Argan) – 3 to 4 drops. (Increase the amount of each ingredient according to the length of your hair.)
Mix all preferably in a blender. Apply evenly from the root to strands of hair. Cover the hair with a shower cap (it will protect the masked hair from attracting dirt and also the heat inside the cap help to sit the mask on hair).
Leave the mask in hair for minimum 30 minutes to maximum an hour. Rinse thoroughly.
If you have time in hand, massage oil in the next day of applying mask and shampoo – it will eventually add more glows to hair.
Egg and mayonnaise hair mask
The mayonnaise and egg mask would be a glorious for the one who possess curly locks.
- Egg – 1
- Mayonnaise – 1 ½ to 2 teaspoonful
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Whisk the ingredients until ends to a fine blend of mixture. Leave the mask for at least 30 minutes and shampoo. If you have curly hairs that are dry as well, add 2 teaspoon of olive oil or coconut oil in the mask. Apply the mask once in a week for best results.
Treat your precious hair locks with a good conditioner after shampooing. Choose the conditioner according to your hair type.
If you go for naturals, Apple Cider Vinegar or simple lemon juice serve as good and handy natural conditioners.