Today I would like to present several hair regrowth home remedies to add to sheen and texture of hair along with enhancing natural growth.
Cinnamon mask for hair regrowth
Cinnamon is used to increase circulation in hair pulp. For someone, using cinnamon in the hair mask might procure heat in the head, in that case, keep the mask for as long as you feel comfortable before washing off.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder;
- 1 raw egg;
- Half tea spoon honey.
- 1 tablespoon of essential oil (coconut/jojoba/Argan)
Put the cinnamon powder, honey, essential oil and raw egg in a bowl; heat in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Apply massaging in slow, circular motion in the scalp first and then in the length of the hair. Bind the hair to keep the mask intact.
Wash after 30 minutes or as long as you feel comfortable.
Onions are hair growth stimulants. Onions are one of the highly regarded home remedies to regrow hair when used regularly by optimizing the antioxidant level in hair follicles.
Onion juice-olive oil mask for hair regrowth
- 3 table spoon of onion juice
- One and half table spoon of olive Combine the olive oil and onion juice in a fine mixture. Gently massage the scalp with the mixture. Leave the oil mixture on your scalp for two hours or so. Wash out with shampoo. Olive oil itself fight with dandruff and leave hair shiny and silky.
Castor oil and onion juice
- Two table spoon castor oil;
- Three table spoon onion juice;
Mix the onion juice and castor oil well. Apply the mixture in gentle circular motion in the scalp and hair strands up to the bottom.
Leave the oil several hours before washing off. Since castor oil is one of the most remedies for boosting hair growth, regular usage would boost thicken hair over the time.