Even if not pimples or acnes, blackhead bother most of the girls irrespective of age and general facial condition. As it is a presumably quite a challenge to find a permanent blackhead removal solution, here are some effective homemade blackhead removal masks.
Honey and flour blackhead removal mask
Easy to assemble, honey and flour mask not only acts as a cleanser of pores but also hydrates and nourish skin.
• 1 tablespoon of flour
• 1 teaspoon of warm water
• 1 teaspoon of honey
Mix all the ingredients together with required amount of warm water to make a thick, smooth paste.
Brush an even layer of the mask in the area where you want to remove blackheads and place face stripes upon it. Leave the stripes from 10 to 15 minutes. In times of removing, pull the stripes in one sudden twitch, it would hurt a little but the blackheads will also come up with striped mask.
Baking soda is a gentle exfoliator that balances skin’s PH level. To make a mask out of it –
• Take half tea spoon of baking soda
• Add required amount of water not to make it a runny paste
• Apply the baking soda scrub upon the blackheads area.
• Wash with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
Egg whites naturally tones skin, helps to maintain a wrinkle free appearance as it is rich in albumen and protein.
• Take egg white into a small bowl and stir it to make runny.
• Dip a strip into the egg white and place it over the blackheads area.
• Leave for 10 minutes or up to the egg white gets dry.
• Remove the strip from one side; with the mask, the blackheads will also come up.
Using egg white mask is especially good for oily skin which even reduces the formation of blackheads in skin in future.